Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
Formula 1: All the races
The World Championship story race-by-race: 1950–2015
Author Roger Smith
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
This remarkable book is the third edition of an acclaimed work of reference about Formula 1. It has been meticulously researched and written to capture the character and essence of every one of the 935 World Championship races held from the beginning of Formula 1 in 1950 to the end of the 2015 season. Each entry highlights the key events of each Grand Prix from qualifying through to the final outcome as well as spotlighting those incidental happenings so unique to F1 that influenced a race or an unfolding championship battle. Nothing is missed in this unique book of record.
• Fully updated three years since publication of the sell-out previous edition.
• Each race entry is packed with information, comprising a descriptive text supported by numerous statistics.
• All race-winning cars illustrated with high-quality artwork by Alain Baudouin.
• Decade-by-decade structure: the 1950s (Red to green); the 1960s (From strength to strength), the 1970s (Television stardom), the 1980s (Bernie’s travelling circus), the 1990s (Going global), the 2000s (Front-page news), the 2010s (Money talks).
• Appendices give overview listings, including World Champion drivers, World Champion constructors, total wins for drivers and constructors, etc.
Page extent: 664pp, colour throughout
Illustration: over 400 paintings and colour photographs
We deliver to addresses throughout the world.
UK Mainland delivery costs (under 2kg) by Royal Mail £4.00.
Books will normally be shipped within two working days of order. Estimated delivery times post shipment. UK: Up to 5 working days. Europe, Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands: Up to 8 days. USA: Up to 12 days
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EU CUSTOMERS: Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU) means that customers are responsible for paying the destination country's customs charges, duties. Regrettably parcels will sometimes be held by customs until any outstanding payments are made. Any payments not received may result in courier returning or in some cases destroying your books.
Unwanted products can be returned with the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Returns will be at your own cost.