His authorised biography
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
• The full story of Gerry’s 40-year racing career on and off track.
• A photographic biography, from childhood through to his death while testing a car at Silverstone in 2005 – he succumbed to a heart attack at the wheel and his car coasted gently to a halt in front of the grandstands.
• Draws on a wealth of splendid photographs from his son Gregor’s collection, and features personal correspondence, track passes, magazine and newspaper features, programmes, trophies and other memorabilia.
• Special focus on the ten-year relationship with Bill Blydenstein and DTV (Dealer Team Vauxhall), racing Vivas, Magnums, Firenzas and the awesome V8s, including ‘Big Bertha’ and ‘Baby Bertha’.
• The races, the incidents, the wheeling and dealing, the parties.
Page extent: 264pp
Illustration: 290 photographs, colour and black/white
We deliver to addresses throughout the world.
UK Mainland delivery costs (under 2kg) by Royal Mail £4.00.
Books will normally be shipped within two working days of order. Estimated delivery times post shipment. UK: Up to 5 working days. Europe, Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands: Up to 8 days. USA: Up to 12 days
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EU CUSTOMERS: Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU) means that customers are responsible for paying the destination country's customs charges, duties. Regrettably parcels will sometimes be held by customs until any outstanding payments are made. Any payments not received may result in courier returning or in some cases destroying your books.
Unwanted products can be returned with the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Returns will be at your own cost.
If you receive a faulty or damaged item please contact email@example.com for return and replacement information.