Le Mans: 1930–39
The official history of the world's greatest motor race
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
• Official status provides a number of unique features, including the reproduction of the full-colour race poster artwork for each year and photographs from the ACO’s archives.
• The images are entirely in colour, and the emphasis is on photographs that enthusiasts will not have seen before.
• The story of each race is told through photographs and an accompanying commentary.
• Complete data for each year includes technical regulations, entry list, circuit changes (with diagram), lap chart, full results and category awards.
• The whole work is beautifully designed and presented.
Format: 280 x 230mm
Page extent: 352pp
Illustration: 400 photographs
We deliver to addresses throughout the world.
UK Mainland delivery costs (under 2kg) by Royal Mail £4.00.
Books will normally be shipped within two working days of order. Estimated delivery times post shipment. UK: Up to 5 working days. Europe, Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands: Up to 8 days. USA: Up to 12 days
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EU CUSTOMERS: Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU) means that customers are responsible for paying the destination country's customs charges, duties. Regrettably parcels will sometimes be held by customs until any outstanding payments are made. Any payments not received may result in courier returning or in some cases destroying your books.
Unwanted products can be returned with the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Returns will be at your own cost.
If you receive a faulty or damaged item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return and replacement information.