Are you 18 years old or older?
Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
• The introduction is a celebration of the genius of Eric Broadley, detailing the Mark 1 sports car and all the other Lola racing cars up to the introduction of the T70, including the involvement of Peter Jackson’s Specialised Mouldings.
• The story of the ground-breaking Mark 6 GT, its Le Mans baptism, its links to the Ford GT40 programme, and its subsequent restoration by a Shelby Cobra racer.
• The sad saga of the Lola-Aston Martin’s 1967 Le Mans adventure.
• Full details are given for every Roadster and Coupé T70 built and raced.
• The creation and racing lives of all the T70’s successors: every T160, Peter Revson’s T220, Jackie Stewart’s T260 and David Hobbs’s T310.
• Covers every race from 1963 to 1974 in which these Lolas ran, split by World Sports Car Championship, European and South African racing, and separately all the SCCA, USRRC and Can-Am series races, detailing the cars and drivers, the opposition, the practice times and grid positions, the story of the races, the results and post-race analysis.
• A comprehensive list of every Lola, in every race, in every year from 1963 to 1974, giving entrant, driver(s), chassis number, engine, car colour, race number, race result and commentary.
• A history of horsepower and torque: Ford and GM; Small Block and Big Block; American engine wizards of the sixties.
Format: 280x235mm hardback
Page extent: 576
Illustration: over 700 photos, including colour
We deliver to addresses throughout the world.
UK Mainland delivery costs (under 2kg) by Royal Mail £4.00.
Books will normally be shipped within two working days of order. Estimated delivery times post shipment. UK: Up to 5 working days. Europe, Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands: Up to 8 days. USA: Up to 12 days
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EU CUSTOMERS: Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU) means that customers are responsible for paying the destination country's customs charges, duties. Regrettably parcels will sometimes be held by customs until any outstanding payments are made. Any payments not received may result in courier returning or in some cases destroying your books.
Unwanted products can be returned with the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Returns will be at your own cost.
If you receive a faulty or damaged item please contact email@example.com for return and replacement information.