Official MotoGP Season Review 2016
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
• Eight-page reports of each MotoGP race, complete with full statistics and lap-chart graphics.
• In-depth technical analysis of the year’s talking points from leading MotoGP technical expert Neil Spalding.
• The unique ‘Rider’s Rider of the Year’ poll ranks the year’s contenders according to votes by the riders themselves.
• Superb photography by Andrew Northcott captures all the excitement, action and atmosphere of motorcycle racing at its best.
• Supporting Moto2 and Moto3 categories covered in full, as well as the Red Bull rookies races.
• Riders for Health, the official MotoGP charity, reports on its achievements in 2016.
• Officially endorsed by DORNA, organisers of MotoGP.
Page extent: 208pp, colour throughout
Illustration: 250 colour photographs
We deliver to addresses throughout the world.
UK Mainland delivery costs (under 2kg) by Royal Mail £4.00.
Books will normally be shipped within two working days of order. Estimated delivery times post shipment. UK: Up to 5 working days. Europe, Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands: Up to 8 days. USA: Up to 12 days
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EU CUSTOMERS: Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU) means that customers are responsible for paying the destination country's customs charges, duties. Regrettably parcels will sometimes be held by customs until any outstanding payments are made. Any payments not received may result in courier returning or in some cases destroying your books.
Unwanted products can be returned with the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Returns will be at your own cost.
If you receive a faulty or damaged item please contact email@example.com for return and replacement information.