All my races
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
• Every race covered in detail – plus hillclimbs, rallies and record-breaking.
• Told with superb clarity and recall, whether a minor ‘clubbie’ (such as his first race at Brough in Yorkshire) or a major international (such as the 1955 Mille Miglia in Italy).
• Lavish illustration of every type of car, all the important victories, and races from every part of the globe.
• Packed with fascinating detail and anecdote, including numerous nuggets of new material that will delight fans.
• Every race entry is accompanied by detailed data to complete a unique record of a unique sportsman’s career.
We deliver to addresses throughout the world.
UK Mainland delivery costs (under 2kg) by Royal Mail £4.00.
Books will normally be shipped within two working days of order. Estimated delivery times post shipment. UK: Up to 5 working days. Europe, Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands: Up to 8 days. USA: Up to 12 days
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EU CUSTOMERS: Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU) means that customers are responsible for paying the destination country's customs charges, duties. Regrettably parcels will sometimes be held by customs until any outstanding payments are made. Any payments not received may result in courier returning or in some cases destroying your books.
Unwanted products can be returned with the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Returns will be at your own cost.
If you receive a faulty or damaged item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return and replacement information.